gazzala_thahseen

Hello Everyone, As always i have found many answers to my queries here

Gazzala Thahseen
3 years ago

We are shifting from a 3bhk duplex own house to a 2 bhk small house .Its my parents place which they had rented out to someone,As my mom is unwell so we decided to shift to the first floor 2bhk house which is build in 3/4 of area of 30'45' .

My issue is it has 2 bedrooms, one is 12 *10 so this is where i plan to place my 3 door style spa wardrobe which as good as brand new and expensive also . But problem is, it has a 4 door inbulit wardrobe already, can anyone suggest me how can I place the two wardrobe . My husband is suggesting to leave the style spa wardrobe in old house vch we are planing to rent out, I am not for it since its expensive and its my wedding gift by my parents.

My father may not like to completely dispose the built in wardrobe .Can I remove a part of the built in wardrobe .and also I am planning to paint the built in wardrobe white to make room look big ,is there anything else I can do to make room look in sync as the two wardrobes are of different colors.

I cannot get the pictures as of now since it is occupied by present tenants who may vacate after lockdown.

Comment (1)