last modified: 29 April 2019

Comments (12)

• Vishakha

Can we have puja room in landing in stairs going up in first floor

I have added picture for first floor. Need advise to re-design the plan

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    Vishakha,

Personally, am not a big fan of pooja room or dining space under or even adjacent to stairs. Will attribute it to hygiene or vastu issues.

Please mark the north direction in the plan.

Thanks,
    Nitin
    Cornerstone Designs, Bangalore
    Vishakha thanked Cornerstone Design Studio India
  • Ashish Sharma

I think as per Indian religious thoughts Pooja room should be situated at where we can pray to looking towards eastside we are manufacturer of Pooja Temple as well as marble God statues where we attach some photographs of our product

• PRO
    Vipin_sisodiya_architects
    please mention the North...
    preferred direction in N/E
    Vishakha thanked Vipin_sisodiya_architects
  • Vishakha

Thank you everyone. If we put stairs in middle where it shows C. Toilet and sink , and place puja room on the dining area as shown below, will it work? can someone please advise? we are still confuse with the plan posted above. It is still not finalized so seeking some suggestions

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    Vishakha,

As requested above, directions are also considered while making a plan or suggesting changes to it. Please share the north direction.

The cut image of the plan shared in reply above looks a good place of temple. However, please share the complete plan for further suggestions.

Thanks,
    Nitin
    Cornerstone Designs, Bangalore
  • sara S
    vishaka pooja room should generally br placed in north east or south east direction..which facing is your main entrance.then i will suggest you accordingly
  • Vishakha

Thank you for your suggestion. See another plan for same area. our requirment is to have two bedroom with attached bathroom, one half washroom and small puja room( minimimum 7-0" X 5'-6" )I existing we had storage area but removed from the new plan in order to accomodate puja room

• PRO
    Rupal shah

Hello Vishaka, for general advice for the kitchen and drawing room and pooja we surely needs to know the sun direction. Its important because it totally depends upon the weather conditions in that area.

• HU-800144237

Attach is our new propose plan to conside.

While entering in to compound / house our face is towards north.

Need your advice to decide kitchen / Pooja, drawing room and bedroom direction

• HU-800144237

Once again thank you and We will really appreciate your comments

• PRO
    Rupal shah

If I'm correct then your house is south facing. Are you seeking the Rooms directions as per vastu?

If yes then please reassure the directions with the compass and send exact positions.

As per the directions --- the kitchen should be in SE corner of the building, Master bedroom in SW , no Toilets in the Eastern or Northern part of the house, Pooja in the east side of the house that means the person who is doing the pooja should face East.