chennie

Need help choosing paint color for walls and do I paint my trim white or keep it wood.

chennie
11 years ago
I have wood trim in my family room and throughout my kitchen. The trim in my foyer is off white. I will be painting the trim in my foyer white as well as the lower part of the wall in the foyer. I'm hung up on whether or not to paint the trim in my family room and kitchen white as well. If I do paint all trim white, the brown beams will remain for my husband's pleasure, lol. My next dilemma is what color to paint the walls to blend everything together from the foyer into the family room into the kitchen. I also have a wet bar with it's own separate wall and I have a formal living and dining room that can be entered from the foyer or from the kitchen. We will purchase a sectional that I'm sure will be a brown color because we have 3 kids and I want to keep it clean or clean looking. I would really like to have black furniture in the foyer and to paint my front door black. I'm like a bobble-head. I'm all over the place. Please help!

Comments (16)