smachugh

Backsplash recommendations for White Shaker Lavasa quartz & Greek Vill

Mom 2022
last year

Calling all folks who have gone through the backsplash analysis paralysis or used above combination of White Shaker with Lavasa Quartz and Greek Villa paint to offer any recommendations for backsplash

I have champagne bronze hardware and some tones of ORB throughout the home and that’s why was inclined towards Lavasa with very subtle brown and grey veining .

Baes on my research Cloe tile seems to a real favorite but has definitely grey tones -and variations when installed.

Would ideally prefer all white undertones or tile with little bit of very subtle beige variations to tie it all together.

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Soul Interiors Design, LLC
    last year

It might be a good idea to go get samples from a tile store and take photos with your current lighting to see how it looks. A lot of times if you change your bulbs to LEDs it'll make the tiles look a lot better. Below Is a design of ours to show you what the tiles we have installed in our clients homes looks like:

Modern Condo Makeover · More Info

Modern Condo Makeover · More Info

• Mom 2022
    Original Author
    last year

Thanks but personally these kinds of tiles look awfully busy and bathrooms to me - just my personal opinion