digitaldiva2015

Help with Kitchen Countertops!

digitaldiva2015
7 years ago
I am going crazy trying to decide what type and color of countertops for our new kitchen and need to decide soon! First I thought I wanted quartz because everyone says it's the way to go, then I went back to granite and quartz. Granite has the beautiful flow that I love and it is a natural stone but quartz is modern and fluid in its own right. Here are some slabs I looked at. I will attach pics of Kitchen. I have white cabinets and a light gray island with gray brown tile floors. My walls are worldly gray by SW. I have looked at a couple of options.
1. Quartz all over with a heavy vein throughout but worried about my exciting corners where 2 seams will run plus up and over a kitchen bar area. Looking at MSI calacutta classic.
2. Viscount White Granite on perimeter counters and a light gray quartz on island. The island will not be big due to a black induction cooktop.
3. Turbine Gray from Ceaserstone on perimeter counters and again a neutral color on island.
Thanks for any input! This is a bigger decision to me than the cabinets were and don't want to date myself or get something too busy or not classic enough.

Comments (17)