greenbuilddesignla

Thickglass Stairway Treads

Thinkglass has perfected its cutting-edge technology making glass staircases a real, safe and popular option. Treads of 1.5-inch thick are three times stronger than granite or stone and can bear a load of up to 1800 pounds.

Mike Ross, CEO

Green Build Design LA

Los Angeles, CA

www.GreenBuildDesignLa.com

#homeimprovement,#generalcontractor,#greenbuilder,#LosAngelesGeneralContractor,#SanFernandoValleyGeneralContractor,#SanFernandoValleyGreenBuilder,#RoomAdditions,#HouseRemodeling,#KitchenRemodeling,#BathroomRemodeling,#OutdoorLivingContractor,#InteriorDesign,#ArchitecturalDesign,#NewHomeBuilder,#RoomAdditionContractorLosAngeles,#RoomAdditionContractorShermanOaks, #RoomAdditionContractorPacificPalisades,#RoomAdditionContractorSouthBay,#RoomAdditionContractorThousandOaks,#GeneralContractorShermanOaks,#GeneralContractorPacificPalisades,#GeneralContractorThousandOaks,#GeneralContractorSouthBay,#GeneralContractorCalabasas,#GreenBuildingContractorLosAngeles,#GreenBuildingContractorShermanOaks,#GreenbuildingContractorPacificPalisades,#GreenBuildingContractorSouthBay,#GreenbuildingContractorThousandOaks,#GreenbuildingContractorCalabasas,#KitchenRemodelingContractorLosAngeles,#KitchenRemodelingContractorShermanOaks,#KitchenRemodelingContractorCalabasas,#KitchenRemodelingContractorThousandOaks,#KitchenRemodelingContractorPacificPalisades,#KitchenRemodelingContractorSouthBay,#KitchenRemodelingContractorEncino,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorLosAngeles,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorShermanOaks,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorCalabasas,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorEncino,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorSouthBay,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorPacificPalisades,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorThousandOaks,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorLosAngeles,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorShermanOaks,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorSouthBay,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorPacificPalisades,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorSouthBay,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorSanFernandoValley,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorBrentwood,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorBeverlyHills,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorLosAngeles,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorShermanOaks,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorPacificPalisades,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorSouthBay,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorThousandOaks,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorSanFernandoValley,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorEncino,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorStudioCity,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorGlendale,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorTolucaLake,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorBurbank,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorPasadena,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorLaCanadaFlintridge,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorThousandOaks,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorChatsworth

Comments (20)

• myownstyle13
    10 years ago
    Happy cleaning... every 5 minutes... ;-)
  • yoboseiyo
    10 years ago
    i'm with myownstyle. omg.

also, #AbsurdlyLongHashtags, man, this isn't twitter.
  • kimdee24
    10 years ago
    It's beautiful, but looks like an accident waiting to happen. And yes, #toomanyhashtags
  • Nancy
    10 years ago
    Are there not safety standards with regards to handrails and balusters that need to be met?
  • PRO
    MN Builders
    10 years ago
    Very sleek design, multiple code violations - remember that stairway codes are created to promote safety - think of it as a design opportunity, not limitation.
  • anne dee
    10 years ago
    WOW! That's scary looking!!
  • PRO
    Design Details
    10 years ago
    Striking is one word I would use, but alarming is another one. I'd be very nervous the first 100 times I descended this stair. I hope it doesn't go to a roof deck where people are drinking or a sleeping loft where a sleepy foot could land in the emergency room.
  • PRO
    Quaid and Rooney Distinctive Real Estate
    10 years ago
    Is that for real? If so, how is it suspended. I could use that look in a listing of ours.
  • reba120
    10 years ago
    Would never pass inspection where I live...
  • LeiLani
    10 years ago
    Everyone needs to visit this website - www.thinkglass.com - sooooooo amazing!
  • dclostboy
    10 years ago
    My next kitchen counter will be made of this material.
  • decoenthusiaste
    10 years ago
    I'm going to assume there is a sheet of plate glass we can't see where there should be railing.
    Contemporary Staircase · More Info

Ledborough Project · More Info
  • LeiLani
    10 years ago
    Me too dclostboy! I'm completely in love with the idea.
  • PRO
    Triepke Door & Sash
    10 years ago
    Glass is gorgeous! These stairs are beautiful examples of how glass can add light and dimension to both small and large spaces. Great work!
  • User
    10 years ago
    The glass looks like it is floating! Very beautiful and no doubt it is stronger than granite or stone, but I still see liability issues and several trips to the emergency room.
  • User
    10 years ago
    Nice glass, put handrail.
  • LeiLani
    10 years ago
    Seriously - visit the website - the stairs are just one thing they do - and it explains how the stairs work - I think the photo displayed in the initial post is an example and yes - looks dangerous - but really?!
  • asongforxx
    10 years ago
    Looks beautiful, but I'm not interested in experiencing mortal terror every time I walk upstairs.
  • User
    10 years ago
    As a countertop, would it scratch or chip?