aimeesloboden

MSI Calacatta Monaco versus Silestone statuario

aimeesloboden
2 years ago

I really like both of these quartz samples. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either and would be willing to share thoughts and/or pictures. We are doing Bm simply white uppers and bm hale navy lowers. Silestone Statuario is the one that is a brighter white (on the right)—and MSI Calacatta Monaco has more movement/veining (on the left). Thanks!!

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    2 years ago

Neither . Get a nice white polished granite, close to bullet proof and not plastic so hot pots no problem . If you want it behind the stove no issue either.

• Natalie Hernandez
    2 years ago

We are still working on the cabinets 😊

• aimeesloboden
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Natalie-your kitchen is so beautiful!! And I love what you chose. I’m going to check Mirraggio out. I think it might be exactly what I’m looking for!

• Natalie Hernandez
    2 years ago

Thank you 😊 what I liked about this one is that is very white and the veins are grey but some have a blue tone too, I think it will look good with your hale navy blue.

• Natalie Hernandez
    2 years ago

This will be my backsplash as you can see it goes well with blue or grey. I hope this helps

• PRO
    PIATRAONLINE
    2 years ago

You should choose MSI Calacatta Monaco, because the veins will beautify your space and give it life.