arthi_sharma

I bought a 5 bhk and there are civil changes we are making.Need help

Arthi Sharma
4 years ago

We bought a 5 BHK and we are making civil changes to it right now. We are stuck on 2 designs and are confused which one to choose. The usability of the lobby that we walk in to reach the rooms is very less so thought of closing the lobby and taking into one of the bed room and making some furniture in the lobby. Which doesign do you like more and what are the pros and cons of choosing that design. Please help. Also let me know if you have any more ideas.

We are also looking for an interior designer.

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Pranjali Vaidya
    4 years ago

yes you are right, no use of lobby, without lobby you are getting more space for wardrobe. design is ok. if you can tell East direction then we can chk is it according to vastu or not. otherwise design is fine.

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    4 years ago

Hello Arthi,

Second plan looks better. But as Pranju said you should send the direction for a better planning and your requirements if you want complete guidance. And you must send your residential city to get the service from one of the Houzzer.

• PRO
    3DIMENSSION
    4 years ago

Second one is better as it has more privacy than the first, need to change some furniture placements and orientations or I don’t know if it’s as per vastu so it would be better if you share complete details. Can contact me on 9212271227
    Best regards
    Ravi Sawariya

• PRO
    WDF space design, Interior Design Business
    4 years ago

HI,

Both of the Plans does,t have Common Bathroom for Guest,

Option 1 = Does is good because when getting enter into the living room, you will see one door at your right hand side.

Option 2 = Does is good because when getting enter into the living room, you will see Three doors at your right hand side.

-------------

I suggest to go withOption 1, Living room will look spacious & Less of Doors..

• Arthi Sharma
    Original Author
    4 years ago

we had a common bathroom but we decided to delete it and just have a common sink near the dining table. we will be able to manage with out the common bathroom.

the direction of the beds in all rooms is East West. still confused with which plan to go.

• PRO
    WDF space design, Interior Design Business
    4 years ago

About the common bathroom which u had, may be u wil loose either any one bedroom attached bathroom, say Kids Bedroom area... Am I Right ?

& Even though both Common bathroom & Kids Bathroom are differently placed, still there will be no ventilation for common bathroom...

Although u have specified, that u will manage without common bathroom,

GO WITH OPTION 2

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    4 years ago

Consult a professional in person with complete details to clear all your doubts.

• PRO
    The P'Project
    4 years ago

Hi Arthi,

I'm a designer with work ex for about 5yrs. As per my observation pfa image with my comments. Hope it's helpful and if you need anything further assistance could get in touch :)

Regards,
    Pragati.