nayaab_randhawa

Building a Bed & Breakfast Place for Tourists

Nay RANDHAWA
6 years ago

I am looking to build a guest house from scratch for the capacity or 25-30 guests. I needed some direction in terms of the floor plan, layout and the space I would require. I am yet to finalise of the size of the space, Looking to build 2 floors overlooking a spacious garden. What size of land should I be looking at and layout? Any recommendations would be helpful.

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Studio Chippan
    6 years ago

Hi. Please contact us if you are keen on formal advice. From what little you have commented, I am inclined to imagine you are not up for a 15 bed house or resort. On the contrary you would be looking at more of a dormitory hostel for travellers with all amenities. There are several such hostels in Europe and US which I have used personally, so I can probably help design something similar. If you have unlimited land and budget of course you could build anything!

• PRO
    Lines and Profile
    6 years ago

Hi Nay,

At which location are you planning the project? The land cost varies with location. I would advise you to go throught the amount that you can spare for the project, along with land, construction, interior of guesthouse, its mainteneance; we can guide you accordingly.

-Thanks,

-Neelam,

-Lines and Profile

Nay RANDHAWA thanked Lines and Profile
  • PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    6 years ago

A typical guest house room requires 150-200 sqft of space including bath. You need approx 10-12 room space on a floor including dining/reception/kitchen space.

Parking and garden would be additional . A rectangular plot with a connecting lobby in between rooms are best for such spaces.

Thanks,

Nitin, Cornerstone Designs - Bangalore

Nay RANDHAWA thanked Cornerstone Design Studio India
  • PRO
    Wing Feather Impressions
    6 years ago
    we will give you a Conceptual plan for your query, please call when you can
    Nay RANDHAWA thanked Wing Feather Impressions
  • PRO
    TRIVIM ARCHITECTS
    5 years ago

pls share the detail of the project.