could you please tell me what is the paint finish on the cabinet shutters, is t duco?
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
Related Discussions
why this paint is coming off?
Comments (35)If I understand the seasons in India correctly, you have already been through the rainy season. Don't wait until the next rainy season to get the problem with your drainage fixed. Now will probably be the ideal time to get it fixed. Please get someone who will tell you what to do and then have the work done. The paint on that wall in your beautiful home will keep coming off!...See MorePlanning for disability
Comments (228)Tsilanko, I would always recommend professional installation where needed. But what I am doing here is suggesting that WHEN you are planning to build or renovate, to consider how your plans will affect you in 20 or 30 years time. Split levels are very hep when you are young. A kitchen 3 steps down at 30 is rarely a problem, but might be a hazard at 60, or, as Marjie1059 suggested, if you break a leg. ... All my parents' homes were terrible for old people. They were forced to move to a bungalow in extreme old sge because the location and design of their home was more suitable for an active young couple with a large family than for an elderly couple with stroke disabilities. I would not want to move again, so my present home has features built in that make ageing in place simpler. Mostly small changes, like grab rails, and lever handles on doors and faucets. A major disability suddenly suffered requires major changes if permanent. I did look at this because it came up in the discussion, but if you look at the heading, Planning for Disability, it means just that. Plan ahead so you don't have to make expensive changes later on. But thank you for your advice, yes, major changes are not in the DIY domain....See MoreNeed help on bedroom
Comments (24)Keya, glad you decided to take the one reader's idea about moving the armoires in front of windows that you don't need and giving the bed a wall of its own! And, yes, you can have Roman shades on one wall and layered drapes on the other. When I had drapes made for my tall sitting room windows/doors, I had them use the same fabric for the Roman shades for the smaller windows on the other wall. For me personally, in these older Indian homes with all the odd nooks and niches in the walls, perhaps it would be more soothing to have a light/med tone paint on the walls that blends with the drapes/blinds for an 'uninterrupted' look, and I would use the same color on ceiling and beams. (but that is just my thought) I would start the process with a large carpet with your favorite colors, then choose your Bedcover & cushions, then your wall paint and fabric for drapes/blinds ..Not certain what style you like, but if you really like a particular Ethnic bedcover fabric, you can always have them stitched into curtains or Roman shades too. Can't wait to see the "After" pics!...See MoreKitchen Laminate
Comments (10)Here is a solution to this of u can’t find acrylic or laminate of the same colour the u can get it pained from Asian paints they have a huge variety of painting solutions with whatever shade u want. So what u can do is get the core material of plywood and put mdf on it to get a smoother and even surface and then ask Asian paints to get it painted for u I think it will we cheaper as well as u can get ur desired shade...See More- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago

Sponsored
More Discussions

Style de Vie Design