creativesoul1

need help with adding an aquarium in dining area..could use wood or gypsum

creativesoul1
11 years ago
need help with adding an aquarium in dining area..could use wood or gypsum..the dining area is on the right side of main door when i enter..any other decor could be added around that area..even dabbling with mirrors..any idea

Comments (6)

• creativesoul1
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I would keep the aquarium on the L shaped wall on top right side of the house..but need help on whether to use gypsum boards or wood columns for support..also good styling
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    11 years ago
    I agree, the top right part of the dinning room would be a good spot for an aquarium.
  • creativesoul1
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I have a query regarding bunk bed in the kids room i.e north west side of the house...it faces the bathroom door, what remedy should be done for the same
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    11 years ago
    where are the bunk beds? cannot see them on the plan
  • creativesoul1
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    the bedroom on the top left corner of the plan.Actually, we are planning to have the bunk bed on the side facing the toilet ( unlike displayed otherwise). This is due to the placement of the window more towards the right side of the wall. Thus resulting in the head board of the bunk bed facing the toilet door..any tips on the same related to fengshui..

Another thing is the common toilet in the centre of the plan...need tips on tht too.

finally needed some help on the shoe rack location....i was thinking on the L corner of top right of plan, i.e facing the main door :(..any bright idea?