sam0203

Archi student with an interest in acoustics and soundproofing

sam0203
2 months ago

Hello everyone! I'm an architecture student with a big interest in acoustic treatment and soundproofing within architectural spaces. Ever since I did an internship at a company that focused on those aspects, I believe that understanding how to effectively manage sound in buildings is crucial for creating environments that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also comfortable and functional for people living/working in those buildings.

By joining this forum, I'm eager to learn from the community's collective knowledge and insights, especially on topics related to acoustic design. I want to learn more about the different materials and techniques being used to enhance the acoustic quality of interiors, much like how soundproofing and acoustic treatments are important when designing spaces that cater to specific needs, such as concert halls, recording studios, and even residential areas where peace and quiet are greatly appreciated.

I'd appreciate any advice on effective sound solutions, materials, and techniques. Also, I'm curious about job opportunities for architects focused on soundproofing. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and tips. Thanks guys!

Comment