webuser_772270349

Need ideas for G+2 house for rental and personal use. 22x30 plot.

HU-772270349
2 years ago

I have a G+1 house which is old and hence planning to demolish and re-construct. My idea is to go for a G+3, but because of money constraints just sticking to G+2. Looking for both rentals to take care of my EMI and personal use. The site measures 22 feet (north to south) by 30 feet (east to west). The road is on the East. Planning for a duplex on the 1st floor. Initially was thinking to make it a full hall space for any classes and duplex on the 2nd and 3rd floor, but due to money crunch skipping this hall idea. Later on, may have a hall in the 3rd hall for classes. Need ideas, suggestions, floor plan, and cost estimation.

Comments (6)

• PRO
    AH SPACERS
    2 years ago

Hi, this is Harshitha Raj from AH Spacers. Kindly let me know your requirements as in a more briefly. I would be happy to help.

• HU-772270349
    Original Author
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Hi Harshitha, My requirements are as below.

Should adhere to Vastu.

Ground Floor - 2 shops and a 1BHK.

First Floor - (Duplex) Hall, Kitchen, Puja room, Study room (not mandatory), Bathroom

Second floor - 1 Master bedroom and 2 other rooms.

Third Floor - Hall for classrooms like dance classes, Karate classes etc. Plot is in Bangalore.

Nine Eight Double Four One Two Nine One Double Nine

• PRO
    Prism Design Studio
    2 years ago

Hi, This is Ar. Prem Vamsi, I have studied your requirements and it needs good spatial planning to get the best output. We would be happy to help in Planning and Design, please let me know your thoughts.

• PRO
    Pranjali Vaidya
    2 years ago

Hello, I m an Architect, I can give u best options according to your requirements

• PRO
    Ontogenesis Design Studio
    2 years ago

Hello,

This is Ar. Priyanshi from Ontogenesis Design Studios. We are looking forward to working with you. Kindly share your site details and contact details to proceed further.

Please be free to contact us.