davidweis

Kitchen Faucet finish & pendant lighting finish questions

Dave Weis
3 years ago

Hello my Houzz Friends! My wife and I are having a design dilemma and were hoping some of the community would weigh in!

We are trying to decide the finishes for our kitchen faucets and 2 pendant lights that will be over the island.

Here is where we're at:

The floors are concrete and will be light grey. We have a U shaped kitchen with a 9.5' island in the middle. We are doing black stained knotty alder cabinets throughout. (black with visible wood grain) and the pulls are oil rubbed bronze. The outside counters are going to be copper and we are very excited about the copper counters and committed to them.

We're planning a soapstone island, which we can change if we want. We're planning on blanco anthracite (Black) undermount sinks, one for the prep sink on the island and one for the main sink on the outside counter.

The window frames in our house are also black (if that helps).

We are kind of struggling when thinking about what finish to get on the kitchen faucets as well as the two pendant lights / small chandeliers that will be hanging over the island. With copper counters and oil rubbed bronze cabinet pulls are we committed to those two colors/metals for our faucets and pendants? Or could we do a brass faucet and pendant lights? Chrome?

Comments (9)

Sponsored