southeasthouse

Cabinet pull HELP

southeasthouse
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Who knew cabinet pulls would be so complicated?!

I have narrowed in on cabinet pulls that I like. The Massey pull from Rejuvenation/Semi-Handmade.

However, there are problems. The ship date is quite a ways out. And there is no appliance pull offered. There are larger pulls, but as I need the pulls for a fridge and freezer, my understanding is they must be specifically appliance pulls.

So my questions, in hopes that a hardware obsessed soul here will have some suggestions:

1) Any similar pulls you can recommend? It seems like such a basic style, but the devil is in the details, as we all know. If anyone can recommend a pull in this style that retains the same classic look, I am all ears. A faster ship date would be great. (So would a lower price, but I have accepted that some dreams they cannot be lol.)

2) Can you recommend a complimentary appliance pull? Obviously, it won't be a perfect match, but something that coordinates well with this style.

3) Finish question - I am doing unlacquered brass. Is all unlacquered brass the same color? I would be hesitant to buy hardware from different brands due to the finish not matching. "Satin brass" can look different from brand to brand, ykwim. But to my mind, unlacquered brass is unlacquered brass. The finish should be the same, regardless of brand, because essentially there is no finish on top. Is that the case? Or is my hopeful brain making up lies?

Comments (15)

Sponsored