naman_wasan

Need help in deciding the laundy area position acc to Vaastu.

RAHUL AGGARWAL
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Can someone help me in deciding the laundry area position in accordance with vaastu. I've attached the kitchen layout along with the directions. TIA.

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    4 years ago

Hello Rahul,

Your laundry position is all good but the burner position is not correct as its in the NW direction. it should be in the SE side facing EAST direction.

• RAHUL AGGARWAL
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi! Thank you for your reply. I was suggested to shift the washing area as it’s a churning point and should not be in this location as it’ll cause a lot of negativity and loss in prosperity. What should I do?

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Agreed, but the placements in that area should be like that. Washing machine should be in SE corner, the drainage in the N or NE side. Check the laundry room vastu by keeping the directorial map on the room. The SE side is exactly the centre of the right wall and that will be the correct position of your washing machine.

We always check the vastu from MACRO to MICRO i.e. 1) plot vastu 2 )building vastu 3) individual room vastu and then furniture placements in that area.

For more detail vastu, you need to send the complete layout and the surrounding layout also.

RAHUL AGGARWAL thanked Rupal shah
  • RAHUL AGGARWAL
    Original Author
    4 years ago

That's such an explanatory reply! I appreciate it. Can you please share your E-Mail ID so that i can share the complete layout since i'll be shifting the laundry area only if it's really required. Also, shifting it will disturb the entire plan so i hope the odds are in my favour. Thank You.

• RAHUL AGGARWAL
    Original Author
    4 years ago

The washing machine placement stands correct but if we see it on a Macro Level i.e. the plot vastu, the laundry area is comng in the North East direction.