greg_beckler

Is the rigid stem adjustable?

greg_beckler
5 years ago
We are going to mount this above a small front porch ceiling that we built this summer and not exactly sure (how or exact place it will be mounted) until the electrician get her.
Also, the description mentioned about inquiring about how to get a free LED bulb.

We look forward to your reply and are so very grateful for your Company and website. We remodeled or whole house with your awesome products and useful website.
Barn Lighting 12" Pendant With Rigid Stem, Matte Black · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Steel Lighting Co
    5 years ago
    Hi! Thank you so much for your business. We sincerely appreciate it.

The stem can be cut and re-threaded by your electrician or if you know the length you’d like, we can do it for you too.

The dome is 8” tall and obviously the stem length added to the height of the dome will give you the total drop down from the ceiling.

If you need anything else, please let me know.
  • PRO
    Steel Lighting Co
    5 years ago
    For the Free LED bulb, please email us a picture of your installed light along with your order number.
  • greg_beckler
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thank you so much for getting back to me and I will have the electrician cut it because we do not know the exact location that it will have to be mounted at this time. Also, would be alright if I sent you before and after of the remodel that we did using all of the products that were purchased trough houzz. Living in a rural area it is impossible to purchase anything that was needed locally and don't know what we would have done with out you.