sue83258

On my computer this sink looks bluish greyish not traditional Aqua???

sue83258
7 years ago
Antique Style High Back Farm Sink Cast Iron Porcelain Wall Sink Set, Aqua, 24" · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    WatermarkFixtures LLC
    7 years ago

Technically it's Green Blue by Farrow & Ball. Alternately we can paint it in a different stock color if you like? Just leave a note with your order.

• sue83258
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thanks. So that leads me to another question, can you paint it matte black and do you have black faucets to go with instead of oil rubbed bronze? Thank you!

• PRO
    WatermarkFixtures LLC
    7 years ago

Hi We can paint the exterior mat black however we don not have black faucets.

• PRO
    American House Design Company
    7 years ago

Hello,

I would like to order this size sink and the faucet with the lever handles. What colors are available on the base? Are you part of the Houzz Trade price program?

• PRO
    WatermarkFixtures LLC
    7 years ago

Hi, Please find our color guide attached. In the order notes please specify lever handles and we can swap this out for you.

• sue83258
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I don't see an attachment???

• sue83258
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I'm interested in Tricorn Black matte finish apron with faucet that has soap dish. I see varying prices for this sink of up to $200. Would you give me your best price? Thanks.

• PRO
    WatermarkFixtures LLC
    7 years ago

Hi, Please order as normal, once completed reply to this thread with your order number from Houzz and the following note: "Please change exterior color to Tricorn Black with the Industrial American Standard Faucet (Soap Dish One)" and we will do the upgrade for you free of charge in lieu of a discount. Hope this helps? Nicholas

• sue83258
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Please change exterior color to Tricorn Black matte finish with the Industrial American Standard Faucet (Soap Dish One). My order number is 1566-6988-5944-0640. Thank you!

• sue83258
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Please confirm that you received my order details. Thanks!

• PRO
    WatermarkFixtures LLC
    6 years ago

Sue, Got the message will make the changes.