divya_sharma43

Green Rusty Aztec Carpet

Divya
7 years ago
Hi, I am totally confused as to what curtains, bed linens and furniture and other decor should I go for with the carpet I have posted picture of. kindly suggest what curtains would look the best. The walls of the room are cream color and the floor tiles are again visible in the picture.

Comments (2)

• PRO
    MW Design LLC
    7 years ago

There is so much you can do with the rug. You can go with a modern feel by bringing in metals, glass and creams with pops of orange or greens. You can go mid century modern by emphasizing the orange or even traditional with woods and beiges with hints of colors.

If this was my starting point for a room that just needs to be cozy and comfortable, I would do a statement bed with darker wood. I would keep the curtains very light, and also the bedding. As there is creams in the carpet, I would steer clear of white, but use off white / beige for the bedding and curtains. Then I would use the orange and greens as accents in the room.

Good luck and enjoy the process.

• Divya
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    thanks a lot for your advice. it for sure cleared the whole confusion I had regarding the curtain color.