savannahraedesigns

Help Me Create A Contemporary Living Room With Subtle Glam

Ashley Palmer
8 years ago
Hello Friends,

Me again. So I've been working with all of you fabulous Houzzers to create a space I love.

My house was an empty slate when I first came on here and with every new design dilemma, I get one step closer to making my space feel like home. I've been through all kinds of design style Mockups but every purchase I've made has been solid and brought me here to this latest idea and dilemma today.

Today, I'm looking for help to create a contemporary space with a bit of glam in it. I'm not a fan of clutter so less is more with me. Here are photos of my space so any ideas will be appreciated. I'm especially struggling with drapery and fabric options for throw pillows as I like my spaces on the light side of contemporary.

Please Note: I know my setup is not ideal to some but for the record, we are very happy with it and do not plan to rearrange furniture, paint again or replace anything already here with exception to the end table (a freebie) and the tree (another freebie) at the door.

It's also worth mentioning that I am on a budget but if it's something I really like I will consider it. :-)

Thanks so much everyone!

Comments (135)