vivien4

Trouble choosing a benchtop for Kitchen renovation

vivien4
8 years ago

Hi, does anyone have a caeserstone benchtop either in Bianco Drift or Frosty Carrina? If so I would love to see pictures as I can't decide between the two

Comments (7)

• vivien4
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I am generally no fuss so that's why I'm leaning towards the Frosty Carrina. We are going to have a warm grey cabinet so I don't want the kitchen to look too dark as it's not a very big area.

• PRO
    INSPIRED 2 GIVE
    8 years ago

Hi if you are remodelling yourselves it helps to think of the blocks of colour in large scale as well as the natural and artificial lighting - things will change accordingly. I found some images here on Houzz for both of those samples. In the end, each tone will give you a different feel. Factoring in the design of the kitchen itself.

Traditional Kitchen · More Info
    This first kitchen uses 'Bianco Drift' in a traditional style .

Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Whereas this kitchen has 'Frosty Carrina' caesarstone.

We have 'Almond Rocca' caesarstone in our bathrooms which is quite yellow - warm. And we have 'Nougat' in our kitchen which is fresh and clean and white. I personally prefer a clean look in my kitchen. What are you drawn to?

Regards Jacqueline

vivien4 thanked INSPIRED 2 GIVE
  • vivien4
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I think I'm leaning towards Frosty Carrina as I'm worried Bianco Drift will end up being a bit too busy for me.

• Nicole K
    7 years ago
    I am also having the same dilemma! ..
  • Nicole K
    7 years ago
    I initially chose frosty carrina (haven't ordered it I still have time) now thinking of doing noble grey or London grey for more of a contrast . What did you decide on?
  • hagan_38
    7 years ago
    My benchtop is essastone but very similar to frosty carina. The markings are just a bit darker.
    I like the softer tones so my preference would be the frosty carina. However it depends on the look you are after.