anoosha_katta

Studio designing

Anoosha Katta
8 years ago
I need to convert an office space into a studio. I basically do logo designing and take design registration photographs that's required for my Hubby's filling work. I also do some artwork (oil /water color paintings ) occasionally. Taking these into consideration a work table and a corner for photography is a must. Apart from that when I get logo design clients I need a friendly cozy seating for discussion, for which I am planning to use some antic sofas and center table. My plan was to give the studio an English look (mostly pastel colors) with geometric patterns instead of flowers. The size of this space is 12*24 feet. At present it has a roll up garage door coz it was a garage even before it was converted to an office space. I am planning to retain the garage door and raising glass wall at the entrance. One more point is that my budget is pretty low and I have most of the stuff that are reusable (eg. a/c, sofas, glass walls, work counters, storage racks) . Now I need advice on how my ideas are and how I could make it look better or if any of my ideas some change.