bhavana

Deep Closet organisation

bhavana
11 years ago
So, this is a pic of my built-in, rental closet, one of the three in the house-all with same dimensions, '6ft tall and 2ft deep'..inconveniently deep- the clothes in the back tend to get ignored. However, Im only 5'3 tall, and so the top shelf(cosmetics) is useless even if I tiptoe. I have to bend for the 3rd shelf ..lets not even talk about the bottom one..I intend to rear cockroaches and silverfish in there.

The shelves are fixed, and we arent allowed to put in another shelf/divider, etc. In this one, I intend to keep mine and my 2 lil boys' clothes. I dont hang my Indian clothes....so the hanger space is useless-can always use my hubby's closet for that.

I thought of pull out boxes, but again wont clothes in the box' bottom get overlooked? Wire mesh boxes-very expensive here in India, and may not get the right size.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions. Especially about what to store in the top shelf., and ways to divide the shelves without permanent alterations.

P.S:I do have some , lengthy, shallow plywood planks sittin around, which can be fixed and later removed when we leave. Just want ideas of how to use those also.

Comments (2)