9 years ago
    I am sorry, we do not understand tiels.
  • Deepak Yadav
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    sir ceramic floor tiels how can I explain you
  • Curt D'Onofrio
    9 years ago
    Tiles on bathroom walls and floor, and in kitchen use tiles on floors and as a backsplash. As for using tiles in living room i wouldn't mind a custom tile designed specifically to replace the traditional wood chair rail.
  • bgfuqua
    9 years ago
    we spell that TILES if you mean usually square ceramic or pottery or marble that is not very thick and is installed with a concrete or mud paste, then grouted between the tiles if a small space was left.
  • catz1
    9 years ago
    It is obvious this persons' first language is not English. Mean and smart alecky.
  • Deepak Yadav
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    yes I am Indian and my language is hindi
  • Deepak Yadav
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    haaa haaaa its my mistake wrong spelling I really sorry for that it was tiles
  • Deepak Yadav
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    can I use these tiles (wooden look but material is ceramic) on living room wall from bottom to 4 feet up
  • bgfuqua
    9 years ago
    yes, I think it would look very nice. just be sure the person that puts them on the wall is familiar with wall installation so that they will stick well and not fall off.
  • Deepak Yadav
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    thank you sir
  • PRO
    Eskandari Stone
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Yes it has a great look just take care of the installation part it should be done nicely else it will damage all looks and feels.
    For more such variety and cut to size design you can log onto http://www.eskandaristone.com