webuser_221382

crib bedding?

where did you buy the crib bedding?? thanks
W Residence · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    JTWdesign LLC
    10 years ago
    Thank you for your question! The bedding is from Serena & Lily but they do not sell it anymore. I am so in love with this bedding as the bumper is this deep chocolate with embroidered flowers all over both sides in amazing colors. You can really do anything the room with this bedding. They still sell it here: http://www.ababy.com/data/crib-bedding/crib-bedding-13357.html but I was recently thinking of selling mine so let me know if you are interested.
  • Azucena Vidal Languret
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Hello!!! Thanks for the answer, and yes definetly i am interested if you are selling yours. Pls contact me at levidal@gmail.com
  • PRO
    JTWdesign LLC
    10 years ago
    Thank you so much, Christina! That means a lot ;)
  • PRO
    Christina Temple
    10 years ago
    My daughter's nursery color pallet is actually very similar. The green I used is Koi Pond by Sherwin Williams. But this green seems 'fresher'. Can you tell me which colors you used?
  • PRO
    JTWdesign LLC
    10 years ago
    I really labored over the color! It is Benjamin Moore Pale Sea Mist I believe. It's been in the room for almost 5 years and I still love it. Greens are quite tricky, right?
  • PRO
    Christina Temple
    10 years ago
    Definitely tricky. I spent a solid 6 months looking at greens! I'm keeping this color in mind for my future projects. Thanks for sharing.