amy_wages6

Has anyone tried a Stylish Composite Workstation sink?

Amy W
11 months ago

Stylish is a Canadian company and has the only composite workstation style sink I could find. 28" Kinsbrook Composite Workstation

I'm also looking at Stylish's 42" 70/30 stainless sink, so I'd greatly appreciate hearing anyone's experience with their sinks and this company.

I'm replacing two Blanco composite sinks in an open living remodel. I'd love to have a monster wash sink where our handwashed dishes can dry in the sink out of sight and a workstation style prep sink.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts!

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    11 months ago

Elkay makes some nice composite workstation sinks:

• qwert
    11 months ago

Ruvati and Kraus make a composite workstation sink….the Elkay composite workstation sink is nice, but a much higher price point. I haven’t found reviews or comments about Ruvati or Kraus composite sinks, but I’ll keep look8ng!

• Theresa L
    6 months ago

What did you end up getting? I saw Rona/Lowe's had some white single bowl sinks with offset drain from Stylish that I like... but never heard of them before, same with Azuni....

• Theresa L
    6 months ago

Also, any reason you are replacing the Blanco? I was looking at Blanco vs Kraus Bellucci...

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    6 months ago

"Also, any reason you are replacing the Blanco?"

I replace them regularly because they don''t hold up very well. Chipping and staining.

I was going to replace this Blanco last week, but couldn't because of the pilasters in her cabinet:

• Theresa L
    6 months ago
    last modified: 6 months ago

Amy: That looks great! I was looking at something similar to your gray one! Others have said composite sinks feel cheap and plastic-y, is that the case for you?

Joseph: thanks a lot, I guess I will look at others.. I hee-hawed between SS and composite and now I'm eyeing a Delta Lorelai 32"... offset drain single bowl with rounded corners for easy cleaning and workstation accessories.. the white version of these sinks seem risky to me for undermounting...

• Amy W
    Original Author
    6 months ago

I think both the Blanco, Stylish and Elkay composite sinks look great in person! The Stylish gray composite has a matte finish with a few sparkly flecks that you don't notice unless you look closely. This picture is a close up because the flecks are so subtle.

• Theresa L
    6 months ago

It looks great, thanks for sharing Amy!

• Amy W
    Original Author
    2 months ago

3 months after remodel: both Stylish sinks have been great to use. The 42" 70/30 workstation is ideal as a dishwashing sink or in an open living floorplan. We've always had handwashed dishes piling up on our counter while they dry. This is perfect for keeping drying dishes out of sight and some items we use daily like an electric kettle often wait in the basin until their next use. Using the smaller basin for dishwashing has been great since we aren't chasing food scraps around a larger basin to get them down the drain. On the rare occasions I have an extra large pan, resting it on the middle divide makes it easier to wash and rinse (esp with heavier cast iron). I'm impressed with the quality of the workstation accessories and think it would also work well as a primary sink. It's easy to maintain, too and the quality is great, esp for the price. No complaints and I'd buy both sinks again.