webuser_892565158

Please Help! I don't know what to do with my bathroom!

WMPKY
last year
last modified: last year

My current bathroom is just not working for me anymore and I am trying to make some minor updates but not sure where to start.

I would like to paint the room but not sure what color - I've thought about olive/hunter greens and many versions of white but not sure what would work the best with the undertones I have in my floor and shower tile.

The cabinet hardware is new, as is the shower curtain rod so I plan to keep those but I do not want to replace the shower fixtures, which are chrome. I would be open to changing the sink faucets (currently chrome), mirrors, and the vanity lights (currently chrome).

I also plan to paint the crown, walls, and possibly the ceiling all the same color.

I'm not a fan of the tile floor so I would like it to blend in well as we may change it to a french oak style LVP at some point in the future.

I have three bathrooms that look like this bathroom (same color scheme, fixture colors, and hardware, along with my laundry room so whatever I do, I plan to replicate in the other rooms.

Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks!

Comments (15)

Sponsored