Can you please suggest front elevation colour and entry gate designThanksPravin
I generally use Nitco tiles for the floor, especially when I need a textured or matte stone finish. They have a wide range of matte or textured floor tiles in different shades that will suit your purpose. There is Ultra Argento Fumo, Anthracite in the darker shades and Iridium grey and Graphite grey. I am sure there are several more.
please find attached
need help to select curtains and carpet colour
how can i decorate it plz give me some suggestin to decorate my room i
what is white colour on brick wall
suggetion for front elevation
The elevation of your house is pretty smart. If you decide to paint the house in a cream or beige, a dark grey metal or painted wood as shown below (option 2) will work very well. It follows the pattern of the front elevation of the house. If you instead paint the house predominantly in a deep charcoal, as is quite popular these days, you could add warmth with a natural wood gate- option 1
Thank you for suggestion. can you please suggest about flooring / tile . i am looking somthing in rustic grey matt finish. however confuse where use matt or glossy finish please suggest
elevation colour exposed brick and Matt black
need hall floor suggestion looking in rustic grey matt finish
gray Matt kota stone with brass patti/ tiles
Excellent building design.
Sinha Design Agency
Thank you GJ Studio. if possible can you please share images for suggested grey tile.
you can google these
hii PL help me to make my house look good
go for grey and white colours and for main gate go for wooden or HPL with ms
Charlotte Crab- there are too many prints and textures fighting for attention. There is no unified theme. Here are some suggestions:
1. Could you consider painting the wall cladding white or off-white so as to get a muted texture as in painted open brickwork
2. Replace the printed curtains with a solid colour, like deep blue, grey, taupe or beige, with a contrasting trim only along the edge.
3. Replace the backsplash at the dining handwash with a single deep colour like bronze. Or paste decals over it. I also read somewhere that you can just paint over it with high gloss epoxy paint. You can look up the method online
4. The outer surface of the stairs is painted pink. Why? please keep them the same colour as the stair risers
5. Paint the wall surrounding the upstairs window in a colour that complements the curtains- like beige or mushroom
want to execute double hieght hall like below 1st image . rest images are current pictures of my house . pls help for staircase design and tile selection
You can use grey and white colur
White as base and grey as to highlight the projections as you already have grooves on the projected part so not necessary tho use another textures.
Thanks & Regards
coffee brown and white
you can contact 9716814790 for color scheme and baundary wall design
you can use wooden paint on grooves wall. and textured white paint on railing wall.
Hi,The house looks beautiful. According to me either HPL wooden cladding with white will suit this elevation design as mentioned above by Pravin ji or another option can be use of dark grey textured exterior wall paint for the groves with white and wooden ceiling.Regards,Priyanka Kalra
Thank you Pranju for suggestion . apperciate your efforts for images
any alivation stone wall cladding tile requirements contect me 8058288694