What should I do to make this washbasin area in dinning hall to get a contemporary look? - That is matching with the dinning room look. How can use the loft in the area.?How is my dinning room looks make some suggestions pls.
I think wallpaper is not recommended coz the water splashing might spoil its condition. Rather I suggest you to go for a decorative tile panelling up till the width of the loft and placing a backlit round mirror to get a touch of contemporary style with black/white countertop and white and oak vanity.
You can visit our website to know the design sense https://tasko.in so that you can take an exact idea for making and enhance the beauty of your washing area.
Chaitali Shah
Chaitali Shah
Related Discussions
Q
DINNING ROOM WASH BASIN STORAGE IDEAS
Q
Need ideas for covering beam with fall ceiling in living room
Q
Kindly suggest me the living area and wash basin area
Q
Vasanth R
Vasanth R
Akhil Jindal
Neha Singhal
Archkruti Studio
TASKO