murthy_gowda97

Need help choosing a kitchen cabinet color

Murthy Gowda
18 February 2018
Please help me choosing a color for kitchen cabinet which goes with this flooring.

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Navnidhi Developer

what option for color pallet you have,

• Prachi Buradkar
    The area is looking very compact so I would say go for light coloured cabinets
  • Murthy Gowda
    @Prachi, Thank you for your excellent suggestion.And also I agree that this would create the illusion of a bigger space.

You have got a classy taste.

Ash Grey for Lower baskets and Super White for Top units, would that combination go good?
    Else should I go with full Ash Grey?
  • Murthy Gowda
    @Navnidhi, Any thing classy would be appreciable.

These are the pallets
  • Murthy Gowda
    @Prachi, If you could please help me choosing a classy pattern and color for my bedroom wardrobes and cot aswell which goes with this flooring
  • PRO
    KITCHENEX

Hi, Congratulation for your new Kitchen. Here you can have options of Hi-Gloss wood finish / Wood Grain Laminates in single color. Or if you want to look your kitchen awesome make it in Hi-Gloss Frosty White only. With some frosted glass shutter upper cabinets.

• Manish Khatri
    you can go for neutral theme with white
  • ojaswi jaiswal
    u have choosen dark flooring for ur room..so u may go with white colour walls with tiles colour door and furniture
  • Aman Multani
    My advice just go for ivory for top shelf and biscuit brown for lower cabins. Just one free advice use Rihau sheets for mica. great finish.
  • PRO
    Lines and Profile

Hi Murthy,

See from the window reflection in your kitchen, I think that you've got the glossily finished tile for your kitchen. I hope that it's not glossy tiles and probably the light effect in the photo. What kitchen countertop are you planning to select? Select cabinet color in accordance with the kitchen countertop material.

-Thanks

-Neelam

-Lines and Profile

• noushad muthanikkatt
    try to choose accurlic white board