elitex

I can't believe this is my new bathroom!!!

elitex
7 years ago

So, I finally pulled the trigger. It was time, I had a little plumbing issue and at that point I said EFF IT, lets do this! So, we picked out the stuff, and my contractor went to town. I mixed better stuff like Hansgrohe hardware for the shower, Smartthings switches for automation, etc with things like a cheap Ikea vanity cause its wall hung and the size is right (to clear the baseboard heat) and it just looks cool. I picked what I liked vs going to 1 place and having them do it all. I took my time, I got the materials/piked out the time, and the trades did the amazing work. Its not done, I an still waiting for a euro door, blinds, mounting a cabinet across from the vanity, and some other small things. I moved the wall out a little and got rid of the pocket door (6-8" maybe )which makes this space seem SO much bigger now. Also loved the Toilet a few inches and made the shower a little wider as well. I gave up a little closet space (you can't see that from the photos) but I donated some stuff so, I should be ok, maybe :). Also adding some PAX wardrobes outside so I am gaining more storage there (well I am not, my wife is lol). Anyway, here it is.....

Comments (29)