laksman

Featured soon on Bravo TV's show "Million Dollar Listing" Virtual Tour

RL Remodeling
7 years ago

We are very excited to announce that our Cranks Rd - Culver City Project was chosen to be featured on the hit TV show "Million Dollar Listing" airing this coming August on Bravo TV.

Cranks rd. is a new construction developed by RL Remodeling and partners in the heart of Culver City - Los Angeles. Home features stunning views and an immaculate infinity edge pool and spa. 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths with panoramic views of LA all the way to the ocean.

Comments (14)

• PRO
    RL Remodeling
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Our owner Ran Laksman with agents James Harris and David Parnes from The Agency during shooting
  • PRO
    RL Remodeling
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    During shooting
  • PRO
    RL Remodeling
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Back yard filming
  • PRO
    RL Remodeling
    Original Author
    7 years ago

To see more on this project including our work during this construction, please visit our website www.rl-remodeling.com under our services - culver city project.

• Pennie Heath
    7 years ago

Can't wait! I love that show.

RL Remodeling thanked Pennie Heath
  • PRO
    RL Remodeling
    Original Author
    7 years ago

We will post the show's link after it airs.

• R S
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

LOVE that show and love James and David! Look forward to watching! Can you please tell me what wood was used upstairs (manufacturer and color name)? I am searching for the same look,and my downstairs tile is the same color as the downstairs tile in this house.

RL Remodeling thanked R S
  • PRO
    RL Remodeling
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you for your comment. the upstairs wood is a type of White wash Oak and the downstairs is porcelain tile- light grey by Parcelanosa.

• Architectural Notice
    7 years ago

Nice!

Wish I could afford a house like that.

RL Remodeling thanked Architectural Notice
  • PRO
    RL Remodeling
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Airing this September!!! Date will follow soon

• PRO
    Addition Building & Design, Inc.
    7 years ago

Nice! Looking forward to the episode.

• hannek1
    7 years ago

This house is amazing! Could you please tell me the name of the beautiful pendant lamp in black, many arms, looks golden inside. I can't afford the house, but maybe the lamp??!!

• PRO
    RL Remodeling
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    It was purchased online, was approx $400. Not sure where, might be here on Houzz or wayfair