sarnrse

Where to buy paper towel holder?

Mary Bell
8 years ago
Like this idea, but after some internet searching I cannot find a paper towel holder that would accomplish this. Most of them are on stands that sit on a counter. This one appears to be wall mounted - I can't tell maybe on one side only? Any ideas on where this came from?
Storage Beyond the Norm! · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Richard Landon Design
    8 years ago

I'll check with my client, as it's been about ten years since I did this kitchen. Any wall-mount paper towel holder will work, but ones that can front load are the best. This one would have to be loaded from the side and, therefore, the cabinet emptied before you can slide on a roll--at least that's what I recall. I saw several on the organizing websites that could work. I find that the ones that roll one sheet at a time work best. Otherwise a sheet is always hanging down too far below the cabinet.

• MA Southpaw
    8 years ago

Sorry this is a total waste of cupboard space, imho.

• MA Southpaw
    8 years ago

Richard, thank you so much for your response.

• PRO
    Blackmon Rogers Architects, LLC
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

This looks like a standard Good Grips type countertop holder installed sideways on a hinged block. It just has to have the locking top. The hinged block probably has a pin to keep it from rotating unless needed. I have this same holder at home sitting next to the sink (not mounted on the wall).

• PRO
    Richard Landon Design
    3 years ago

Actually, it's made by Simple Human.