sounderroj

Meditation room design in private garden

roj leather exports pvt ltd
11 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi iam redoing my private garden nd looking for a nice meditation room design would 60 sft be enough post me some ideas pls

Comments (66)

• PRO
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Greenthumb2 & fife thanks a lot for your inputs will keep u posted :-)
  • greenthumb2
    11 years ago
    :=)
  • PRO
    Weatherwell Elite - Aluminum Shutters
    11 years ago
    I noticed that you might need a little privacy for your garden.

Where the black iron is you could use aluminum shutters in a soft walnut wood powder coat.

They would give you better privacy from your neighbors (you can adjust the blades to a suitable angle or even close them) and the aluminium wouldn't weather in the rains.

I think the clean design and horizontal lines would look very zen as well.
  • fife2
    11 years ago
    Hey Greenthumb: I agree, and suggested several things. The most is important thing to me, is all of the beautiful elements already contained in this enclosed space.

I am assuming it has roof, as she was not able to grow a type of Asian Grass here, and this IS one of the hotter regions of India.

What I love most - are those stunning Antique doors at the end of the space - for the garden gates - which I HOPE she can have one reproduced and the other repaired. this adds so much to the mysteriousness of the garden room. Love IT!

I lived for some time in Charleston, S.C. where many folks have "secret gardens" and I must say - there is quite nothing like feel so far away, when one is only behind a wall, surrounded by such beauty.

But - back to this: There are so many incredible design elements which she has - here - this bed-room garden will be majical no matter what she does. The water feature, the columns, the iron works above the right hand wall - and visual space alone - amazing.

I just cannot wait to see. She definitely wants her floor laid down, so - I am sure she will let us know.

AND - the we can assist - yes? Thanks for your input too . . . and yes, perhaps others will assist - but I do know there are so many things obtainable in India - it could absolutely be Magic! :-) Happy turkey day.
  • fife2
    11 years ago
    Hey Greenthumb: I agree, and suggested several things. The most is important thing to me, is all of the beautiful elements already contained in this enclosed space.

I am assuming it has roof, as she was not able to grow a type of Asian Grass here, and this IS one of the hotter regions of India.

What I love most - are those stunning Antique doors at the end of the space - for the garden gates - which I HOPE she can have one reproduced and the other repaired. this adds so much to the mysteriousness of the garden room. Love IT!

I lived for some time in Charleston, S.C. where many folks have "secret gardens" and I must say - there is quite nothing like feel so far away, when one is only behind a wall, surrounded by such beauty.

But - back to this: There are so many incredible design elements which she has - here - this bed-room garden will be majical no matter what she does. The water feature, the columns, the iron works above the right hand wall - and visual space alone - amazing.

I just cannot wait to see. She definitely wants her floor laid down, so - I am sure she will let us know.

AND - the we can assist - yes? Thanks for your input too . . . and yes, perhaps others will assist - but I do know there are so many things obtainable in India - it could absolutely be Magic! :-) Happy turkey day.
  • greenthumb2
    11 years ago
    Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I look forward to brainstorming about roj's space at a later date.
  • PRO
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Hi all still the work is going on little slow will update soon little nervous of the outcome the doors had been worn out being antique doors kind of pest have eaten the woods they have to be removed :( sad of that see u soon.
  • PRO
    Aesthetic Tile Imaging
    11 years ago
    For interesting options in designing this space you may want to consider what can be done with artwork. Virtually anything that you can paint, draw, or photograph can be transferred to and kiln-fired on porcelain... see the photos on my Houzz page
  • fife2
    11 years ago
    Aesthetic Tile Imaging - HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED at what is already in this beautiful space? Obviously NOT. I don't think TILE is what is needed here - her OWN art-and historical pieces are most stunning, and certainly could not be outdone with "created tiles". Ughhhhhh :-(
  • fife2
    11 years ago
    'Roj: So sorry to hear the doors have been eaten away - can you have them reproduced by a local artisan? I think those are one of the most stunning features of your space. I think I could meditate anywhere in this space. Beautiful. Can't wait to see what you do. :-)
  • greenthumb2
    11 years ago
    Hi Roj, If the doors haven't been carted off yet, take several photos of them and maybe the photos can inspire you to use the images in another way. And someday, maybe a local artisan can replicate in new wood. hope your weather is pleasant these days.
  • PRO
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Hi All thanks have to remove the doors as they where completely worn out and needed to be pest controlled so my family asked me to make it maintanace free using metal grills ..even though I did not like metal I have to agree .
    Mostly work should be finished in a week Nd r in final stage will keep u posted
  • nasmijati
    11 years ago
    Here are some photos from Houzz showing decorative metal screens.
  • PRO
    Aesthetic Tile Imaging
    11 years ago
    I thought this was an open forum where we openly can share ideas and offer suggestions without condescending criticism.

One might be enlightened when they realize there are many ways to express art - and the beauty is all in the actual art. Using my tile imaging process is often just a means to an end - that is to say someone's art transformed into this format will endure the elements; it might otherwise become faded and degraded over time. I have found that many do not even know this is possible.

Please keep your shouting and grunting to yourself - thank you!
  • PRO
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Hi aesthetic this is an open forum that's why we are able to discuss share what's ur problem and what do u mean ??????? Keep ur shouting Nd grunting ...I do not really get you I was just updating what's being done ..wooden antique doors again in a open area where rain and water falls may not withstand ...please be specific thanks
  • PRO
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Aesthetic sorry to be rude you should keep your grunting Nd shouting to yourself ...
  • PRO
    Aesthetic Tile Imaging
    11 years ago
    roj leather exports pvt ltd - sorry for the misunderstanding; I'm not referring to you at all. I was trying to avoid calling out the name of the one to whom I am referring, but since you appear to be offended I will point out the name - fife2. See the offending comment 7 comments before this one. The shouting is in ALL CAPS, and the grunting is "Ughhhhhh :-("
  • PRO
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    So sorry .......... :((( but fefe2 is obsessed by the door as I do dear Freind Nd sorry about my comments it's my bad day
  • PRO
    Aesthetic Tile Imaging
    11 years ago
    Sorry you're having a bad day. Wishing you better days ahead ...
  • PRO
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Work almost over in final stage will update pic in another before new year :-)
  • fife2
    11 years ago
    I would like to apologize to anyone here - who was offended. My first thought about the Asthetic Tile - was a spam reply because of the way it was written - and secondly, unfortunately for me, it is screaming or shouting - it is just the way I type - again my apologies to all.

As to the doors, again I am sorry - as an anthropologist - was just in awe of having something this lovely in a garden setting. All of the fabulous pictures of columns and other objects was magnificent - and I just felt the gates were a beautiful compliment to this setting.

I hope all of this turns out the way you desire and I apolgize if I have offended anyone.
  • PRO
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Fife iam fine with it not to worry ..cheers have a great time.
  • PRO
    LUMINHOME OPTOELECTRONIC CO.,LTD
    11 years ago
    we are manufacture in China , looking for distributor of solar garden light, web:www.oksolarled.com Email: kinglingelectric@gmail.com
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    After
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    After
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    After
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    After renovation
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Buddha
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Had been travelling a lot just got a little time to update still lot of small work pending
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    wow, so big project!!! cost more than 7 months
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Hi Simon it was completed in two months had no time to post was travelling :-)
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Good style, like Mayan tribes style. Very Nice! lol....
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Does it look funny Simon
  • Fanny Navarrete
    10 years ago
    I love the transformation.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    No,No, not funny, just look like a historian's house.
  • Fanny Navarrete
    10 years ago
    I also have a similar space and need help selecting plants & landscape. I plan to replace the existing deck with a new one & the rest will be travertine in french pattern or perhaps the entire area should be a deck?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    how about this in your garden?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    or this one?
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Just some ideas I liked
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Fanny above pics posted for u I guess u should have a deck and travertine make some tiny lights on the floor In a row I have done it will post u the pic today.if u have good sunlight I suggest ivy on walls and also almanda creepers on wall then hibiscuss hybrid which grows all season pink and white will be beautifull
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Almanda wall creepers
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Fanny select travertine similar colour of the deck like the wood colour it will be beautifull
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I like your idea
  • Fanny Navarrete
    10 years ago
    Thank you roj leather and Simon for your recommendations. I like the hanging chair and the almanda creeper on the wall. This will certainly liven up the patio.
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    With the lights on floor at night
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    How about the solar light? they are our product s.
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Looks great what is the cost and minimum qty?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    USD 9.3 / USD 13.6 , Minimum qty 1000pcs each type .
  • PRO
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Price is good but minimum qty is too high .thanks
  • PRO
    WDF space design, Interior Design Business
    4 years ago

for how many person is been using this space for meditation.. its all depends upon that