khushibalwani

hi i m planning to make a house on 1300 sq ft as i m having a big family i need atleast 5 rooms,a big kitchen

khushibalwani
11 years ago
a hall attached with garden can u plz help me out by telling me the layout of house with these requirement

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Vikrant Sharma Homez
    11 years ago
    Hi khushi ji , where is this that you want to make this house and is the plot 1300 sq.ft in total ?
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    11 years ago
    A 1300 sq. ft. house is usually considered too small for 5 bedrooms. Perhaps I misunderstood what the 5 rooms would be. Please explain more precisely what you want. Many thanks.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    I agree that is almost impossible to have 5 bedrooms with 1300 sqft. Someone has to share a room with 2 twin beds. Can you give us more details about the size of the lot ? what is the maximum length and width of the house ?

Pine Forest · More Info
  • PRO
    Cheryl Hucks Interior Designs
    11 years ago
    I think they mean 5 rooms, not 5 bedrooms.....one master bedroom and 2 bedrooms for children with twin beds or bunk beds in each. I lived in a 1,300 sq ft house for 2 yrs with my husband and 2 sons. My suggestion would be to have an open floor plan for the kitchen, dining area and family room in one large room. Add a bar in the kitchen for casual dining. Be sure to include storage in family room for toys, games, etc. Add a built in desk in eiher the kitchen or family room areas . The master bedroom and bath should be large enough to accomodate a queen size bed and if possible a sitting area (maybe a bay window large enough for for a small loveseat or a couple of comfortable chairs). I would recommend a large walkin shower but no tub for the master bath. Instead have a nice size tub/ shower combo in the hall bath. Too make your house feel larger, use neutral camel, beige, gold or grey paint and carpet through out the kitchen, dining area, family, hallways and hallbath. If you want to add color, limit it to 3 bedrooms. Hanging all your window treatments at ceiling height will make your rooms feel larger and taller.
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    11 years ago
    Please explain further.
  • PRO
    Sage Lane Realty
    11 years ago
    Do you have a 1300 sf house you're renovating, or are you building a 1300 sf house? Do you have a builder?