How long is the batting cage?

perinodream
10 years ago
Professional Baseball Player · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    J ANDREW DEVELOPMENT
    10 years ago
    Great question. I would have to pull out the archived plans to get exacts but I believe the entire length of the building was 68 feet long with 10 feet to store the net and house the pitching machine on the backside and 16 feet on the opposite end for the bar/entertaining area. Although my client was a MLB player (at the time for Oakland) we could not make it standard MLB length from plate to pitcher due to setbacks in the Town we were building in.
  • candace1rose
    9 years ago
    where did you purchase the artificial turf? I am wanting to build something very similar for my son in our basement. If you could assist me where you also got the net, and pulley. Thanks. Candace Elkins Candace.elkins@icloud.com
  • candace1rose
    9 years ago
    I actually love everything about this if I could pick your brain a little bit. This is exactly what I am looking to build. Any assistance would be great.
  • PRO
    EasyTurf
    9 years ago
    Hello Candace -
    Where are you located? I'm certain we have an authorized dealer in your area if you don't live in SoCal - the demand for EasyTurf is high, so we've sought out the best landscape, home improvement and general contrators across America. Please let me know if there are any questions I can answer for you -
    Cheers!
    George
    http://www.houzz.com/projects/222808/tennis-athletic-court