barbara456456

Emtek Trail Cabinet Pull

barbara456456
3 months ago

What knob would you recommend to use with the Emtek Trail Cabinet Pull. Although I feel my taste leans contemporary, I also like a touch of traditional mixed in. I’m feeling that the Trail Cabinet Knob that they show is just a bit too modern for me. What other knob(s) should I consider using, as I’m afraid that I’m not qualified to mix and match on my own. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Comments (5)

• Jenny
    3 months ago

If you look at this photo the company pairs the pulls with a classic knob https://www.emtek.com/all-products/cabinet-hardware/cabinet-pulls/trail/

(Not a pro)

• barbara456456
    Original Author
    3 months ago

Thanks Jenny…I did see that picture & I believe it’s the “Globe Knob” they’re showing. I’ve seen that knob & it just seems really large, although it looks beautiful in this picture. I’m considering the Paxton Knob or the Cadet Knob. Do you think that just any plain round knob would go? The pull has a flat side to it and it makes me wonder if the flat look will go with the round knob. I’m at the end of my kitchen renovation & I think I’m just a bit overwhelmed at this point. Thanks for your input, it’s greatly appreciated.

• Jenny
    3 months ago

I think a very simple knob will work. The difference on those is the base. Interestingly, all of them are available in a 1 1/4" size. Have you ordered samples to evaluate in your own kitchen? That's what I did (several times!) before making my final decision.

• PRO
    Quality Bath
    3 months ago

@barbara456456 the best idea is like @Jenny suggested. Reach out to me at houzz@qualitybath.com and I'll send you over some samples so you can be confident before pulling the trigger on one of them

• barbara456456
    Original Author
    3 months ago

Thank you, but already ordered samples & waiting for them to be delivered.

Sponsored