lindahewing

Kitchen Craft or Superior Cabinets or Dura Supreme??

Linda H
2 years ago

We are putting in new vanities in a hall bathroom, and a master bathroom. I have two quotes for Kitchen Craft, and another for Superior. The Kitchen Craft is about$2,000 more than the Superior. This is for the vanity in the master. I'm just wondering if their quality is that different?

Quote one:

Superior Cabinets for master and hall bath.

Quote two:

Master: Kitchen Craft

Hall: Koch Classic

The hall bath vanity was about the same price, between Koch and Superior. But the master vanity, Kitchen Craft and Superior is a difference of about $2k. I'm in Colorado, so I'm looking for something that will clean well, live in the dry air, and hold up to my kids.

We did our kitchen in 2016, and put in Mid Continent, and I have not been impressed with how they clean up, or the drawer soft close hinges. Several need to be replaced, one nearly after a week after it was installed.

Thank you so much for you help!!

Regards,

Linda

Comments (2)

• Linda H
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you!!

• PRO
    Superior Cabinets
    2 years ago

Hi Linda,

It's truly an honor to be considered in the rank of those top producing cabinetry firms.

A few thoughts:

- The pricing difference could be heavily impacted by the product/substrate you selected and the finish, it's really hard to compare apples to apples.

- You mentioned cleanability, durability, and longevity, and we have a few finishes that would work better for these outcomes. Your rep could help advise you on this.

- We use Hettich for all of our door hinges and drawer slides, which are of a fantastic quality. They are German Designed and Engineered. Door Hinges open to 110 degrees, and Soft Close is standard.

We hope this helps you along a bit, as these are important decisions. Please let us know if we can help you in any other way.

- The Superior Cabinets Houzz Team

Sponsored