carrie75

Paradigm Flooring in the color Tower

carrie75
3 years ago

Has anyone else installed Paradigm flooring in the Tower color? This is our top choice right now and I heard it's the same manufacturer as Provenza. It's 20mm thick and seems great. I've seen one install on IG and the board variation was a bit more than expected based on the sample so I'd love to see more images of it installed. Price is good as well, just over $3 per sq ft.

Comments (175)

• Ariel Palmieri
    3 years ago

Welcome!

• Amanda B
    3 years ago

@Ariel Palmieri my request is pending for the fb group.

• pbaskin2
    3 years ago

@Ariel Palmieri Would love to be accepted into the group. Thank you, Pam Baskin

• Rachel Tollestrup
    3 years ago

@arielpalmieri I would love to be added too. I feel like I need a self help flooring group 🤪

• Ariel Palmieri
    3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2672492269732375/

It’ll be open for you to request to join for the next 24 hours. Please follow the posted steps. Thanks.

• Kelly Riggs
    3 years ago

Hi @ariel palmier, will you please open the fb group up again to join? I’m trying to decide on a paradigm flooring and feeling stuck. Thank you!

• Ariel Palmieri
    3 years ago

It’s open for you. Please answer the questions and agree to the rules.

• Chris F
    3 years ago

Hello, we are trying to decide on LVF in citadel or provenza finally mine. @Ariel Palmieri, would you please add me to the group? Rebekah Fammatre

• Jean Cox
    3 years ago

Hi! @Ariel Palmieri Can I joing that facebook group also? We had chosen Paradigm Conquest in Chateau for our new build and were about to order it but found out we can't get it until June 4 at the earliest and we need it in 3 weeks! So I need to quickly find a comparable product or two so I can see if we can find one that isn't backordered. I'm hoping that facebook can help me do the research and see pictures faster than I could do it myself since we're in such a hurry all of a suden! Thank you so much! Jean Cox

• Tera Pettit
    3 years ago

Has anyone installed Windsor since this thread started? :)

• sllimjen
    3 years ago

Thank you for all the information and especially the photos. We have samples of Paradigm Chateau, Manor, Estate, and Citadel, but I really want to see Tower in person...this is the next best thing! I would like to join the facebook group, but searching for LVP Flooring Options Photos yields nothing. @Ariel Palmieri, I would appreciate a link to join the group so I can find and answer membership questions. Thank you!

• ericapena6
    2 years ago

@arielpalmieri I would love to join the group also

• Ariel Palmieri
    2 years ago

It’s currently open to request membership. Please be sure to answer the questions and agree to rules!

• nmozingo
    2 years ago

Hi Ariel! Is it still possible to request membership? I just found this thread and we are considering the Paradigm Tower

• Sonja Castelluccio
    2 years ago

@Ariel Palmieri Is it still possible to join your FB group? I would love some help in picking out flooring for our home. Thank you!

• Ariel Palmieri
    2 years ago

I’ll open it up for the next 48 hours! Be SURE to answer all questions and agree to rules to get through the screening process!

• Brittany Schlitt
    2 years ago

I would like to be added to the fb group too. Hoping to get some answers! Thanks!

• Zuzanna Rebejko
    2 years ago

I would like to join the group as well

• Ariel Palmieri
    2 years ago

I will open group up again. You must answer all membership questions and agree to the rules to be approved. This is due to bots and scammers trying to join.

• Malinda Duro
    2 years ago

Hi can you accept my request thank you looking at purchasing tower from paradigm

• Ariel Palmieri
    2 years ago

Hi, your request is not showing up. Please try again and be sure to answer all of the membership questions and agree to the rules.

• Malinda Duro
    2 years ago

Ok

• PRO
    Jp3 Restoration
    2 years ago

Ariel Palmieri can you please accept me? I need help, having a hard tome deciding on Tower, Citadel, Finally me

• cjones13
    2 years ago

I requested to be added also Ariel

• Eileen Jensen
    2 years ago

Windsor citadel and tower I hope you can read the tags. Anyone installing recently with more pics! I’m leaning towards tower but don’t want a floor that’s too light.

• Eileen Jensen
    2 years ago

Citadel tower Windsor

• Eileen Jensen
    2 years ago

I’d love to be added, I sent a request and answered the questions. Thank you

• Eileen Jensen
    2 years ago

@Jp3 Restoration what floors did you decide on?

• Karen
    2 years ago

I'd like to be added to the group too,

@Ariel Palmieri.

• Karen
    2 years ago

@Eileen Jensen Eileen, I don't understand which floor goes to which photo (can't read the labels on my computer). Are all 3 floors in each photo? Are you able to describe photo 1, top/middle/bottom, photo2, etc? thanks!

• Eileen Jensen
    2 years ago

Tower is the lightest, Windsor is the very solid and uniform in color, citadel has light/darker and warmer tones.

• Karen
    2 years ago

@Eileen Jensen. Thank you

• Anne Heppenstall
    2 years ago

@Ariel Palmieri I would love to be added to the FB group! :-)

• Shelly Larsen
    2 years ago

@Ariel Palmieri Can you please add me to the FB group?

• Becca B
    2 years ago

@eileen did you install tower??

• Lisa Tucker
    last year

@Ariel Palmieri Can I get an invite to the group?

• Jane Engles
    last year

I’m in the same boat! Agreeable grey are all of my walls and I’m so stuck with which floor color to choice!

@Ariel Palmieri, could you add me as well to the FB page please?!

• Relle M
    last year

@Ariel Palmieri Could you add me as well to the FB page please?

• Cat Clendenning
    last year

@Ariel Palmieri Can you add me to the FB page too please?

• aheppenstall
    last year

@Ariel Palmieri me too please!

• Debbie
    last year

@Ariel Palmieri can you add me to the FB page?

• Kassie Paulin
    last year

Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area or surrounding have extra boxes of Paradigm Conquest Tower they would be willing to sell? Looking for about 5 boxes but anything will do! Thanks!

• Alma Miles
    last year

@Ariel Palmieri, can you please add me to the FB page, please?

• HU-177917133
    last year

@Ariel Palmieri could you please add me to the facebook geoup as well? I am Alicia O’Keefe Trask on facebook. Thank you so much!

• allisonbk99
    last year

houzz://user/ariel_palmieri39 can you please add me to the Facebook group as well?

• allisonbk99
    last year

Ariel palmieri39 can you please add me to the Facebook group as well?

• Doug G
    7 months ago

Old thread, but hoping someone can please add me to the facebook group. We're considering Paradigm Conquest in Tower and looking to see more photos and hear feedback. We have Agreeable Gray on our walls throughout and are thinking it might be too warm. Also considering Kingship, but can't find anything on this color.

• Cynthia M
    6 months ago

How do you contact Paradigm Flooring to find local dealers? Don't see phone number or contact info on their website ? (paradigmflooring.net, yes?)

• Cynthia M
    6 months ago

Have you all just ordered directly from them?

• Michelle Bledsoe
    5 months ago

Can I please be added to the Facebook group as well?

Sponsored