lisaesings

Faucet for 32 inch Kraus CORE Workstation sink (undermount)-HELP

lisaesings
4 years ago

I am really unsure about the "ideal" size faucet for this sink. Anyone have advice on what I should be thinking about in regards to height and spray?

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    4 years ago

Picture please. Window behind? Shutters on window? Island?

• lisaesings
    Original Author
    4 years ago

We are still demo'ed! Window right behind sink that comes almost all the way down (just maybe 2 inches of backsplash that will come up). Opaque solar blinds on windows.

• wilson853
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

We have been happy with this Kohler Artifacts faucet at our prep sink. I recommend it if it fits your style. Our prep sink has an inside width of 28" and the reach is more than sufficient. There is a version that is a bit taller than this one. Plenty of height to place stockpot on top of cutting board for filling. Easier than lifting from bottom of sink.

https://www.us.kohler.com/us/artifacts-single-hole-kitchen-sink-faucet-with-16-pull-down-spout-and-turned-lever-handle-docknetik-magnetic-docking-system-and-3-function-sprayhead-featuring-sweep-and-berrysoft-spray/productDetail/kitchen-sink-faucets/1062778.htm

• Anne Duke
    4 years ago

Is there a method to determine what sink/faucet combo will or won’t splash?

• lisaesings
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Wilson, that is beautiful. I am hoping not to spend quite that much....looking at Kraus like my sink, maybe an 18 inch (the one they recommend is 18 inch but I don't like it). Like Anne, I am wondering how worried I need to be regarding splash/spray angles and such.

• wilson853
    4 years ago

I bought the Artifacts faucet and most of my plumbing from Amazon Warehouse but I only buy if it is marked as 'Like New' or 'Very Good'. I would check it out. I saved quite a bit and have never had to return anything. That being said I also have two Kraus faucets. One that looks very similar to this is at our bar sink and the quality is very good. One of the reasons that I like the Artifacts faucet at the prep sink is because of the softer berry spray.

lisaesings thanked wilson853
  • Barb Chamberlain
    6 months ago
    last modified: 6 months ago

@darbuka and @Wilson853 Thanks for the tip on the berry spray! That was a feature I hadn't been including in my specs and I would really use this. I grow berries, pick wild blackberries, and make a lot of jam and do other canning where this could come in handy.

Sponsored