andrew_hall29

Experience with Windsor Pinnacle Windows

Andrew Hall
6 years ago

Hi,

We're in the process of upgrading our kitchen and we'll be replacing two sliding doors and a slider window.

We like wood clad windows for their combination of looks and durability. But we were taken aback with the cost of the Marvin Integrity line, so the salesperson recommended considering Windsor Pinnacle as an alternative.

I would appreciate if anyone who has Windsor Pinnacle in their home - particularly if you have sliding doors - offer your experience with them.

Thanks so much!

Comments (2)

• PRO
    HomeSealed Exteriors, LLC
    6 years ago

We replace a lot of older Windsor windows, I'd tend to agree with millworkman. The Integrity that you considered is a nice option for a wood interior, and typically has a middle of the road price point in comparison to the Ultimate and some of the other flagship wood clad offerings. I'm not sure that I'd want to go much cheaper.

• PRO
    Level One
    5 years ago

Hi Andrew,

We have placed many Windsor Pinnacle sliding doors and windows in Florida and have had great reviews by the homeowners both from aesthetic and operational viewpoints. Comparing the Integrity line to the Pinnacle series is apples and oranges due to the difference in materials. Also, if you happen to be choosing a dark exterior, I would advise aluminum clad for its durability (Windsor can also pre-finish the interior black as well).

Good luck with your project!

Patrick

Sponsored