maries1120

Ben Moore Peau de Soie?

maries1120
6 years ago

Still on the search for the paint color for our bedroom. The closest to being the one so far is Sonnet. I did a small board of Peau de Soie and thought it would look pink but it doesn't. Before trying a bigger board or the wall, has anyone used this or have any info on the color? Ionic Column or White Sand are maybes too.

Comments (7)

• maries1120
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

I really don't want pink. Brandy Cream is on the wall and looks peachy. And I didn't want that or expect it. Before that I had Behr Hazelnut Cream which I love but we were seeing a green cast in this room. We have a south and west window. The green shows in natural light but also when the lamps are on. I changed the bulbs to LED. I want something creamy but not too gray or yellow - very neutral that won't clash with the carpet. I found some old Behr colors and Oyster might work.

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    6 years ago

With not a lot of natural light coming into the room, and from South and West, which is the majority of the day…I think I will recommend B.M. Stonington Gray.

But, you mention a rug, but don’t say what color...

maries1120 thanked JudyG Designs
  • maries1120
    Original Author
    6 years ago

It is a beige with some dark brown and rust. This is about the best pic I can do of it

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

B.M. Gentle Cream:

• maries1120
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I'll take a look. Thank you.

• PRO
    Eye For Color
    3 years ago

I have recommended this beautiful color to many clients and they LOVE it! It is soft, subtle and elegant. Some of the husbands don't see the pink in it.

Sponsored