brooke_mcgrath

Has anyone installed Caesarstone Noble Grey countertops?

Brooke McGrath
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi, was wondering if anyone has used Caesarstone's Noble Grey in their kitchen. If so, would you be willing to share some photos? There aren't a lot of real life examples on the web. Thanks!

Comments (65)

• JKH
    7 years ago

Yay, that's so exciting!

And "the ones that look too close just kind of wig me out" - Love that. I had to laugh because I think that's why I can't settle on any of the other ones! I think you hit the nail on the head with why noble gray is more appealing to me!

• Tiina
    7 years ago
    Installed! Ah so exciting! Here's a couple of quickies to give you a sense. I'm really really pleased. Also even though Nobel Grey is definitely grey with our black cabinets it reads way more white than I expected, in a good way. Really nice and balanced. Okay that's enough talk- pictures!

(Hardware is taped on cause I'm just testing it out)
  • JKH
    7 years ago

Oh my goodness, it's absolutely stunning!! I LOVE it with the black cabinets! I saw this in person yesterday and it's one of the most gorgeous quartzes I've seen. Thanks for sharing pics :)

• Sochi
    7 years ago

Beautiful cabinets Tiina, thanks for sharing. Interesting and I guess understandable that it reads whiter with dark carbs and presumably greyer with white cabinets. I'm considering this or maybe white attica with dark blue cabinets.

• Tiina
    7 years ago

Thanks Jenn and Sochi- you're totally right, with the black cabinets it definitely goes more white than grey. Very interesting. Here's my full post over here with some more photos of the build out: http://www.layersandlayersofpaint.com/kitchen-progress/

It's definitely tough to get an accurate photo of Nobel Grey but I'd say the close up shots are the most accurate. Let me know if you have any other questions.

• JKH
    7 years ago

In case anyone is still looking, this is a pic I took of the slab (with my white cabinet & tile) when we saw it a few days ago! It's so, so pretty. The white slab next to it in the first photo is Staturio Maximus.

• JKH
    7 years ago

You can see that it looked more grey with my whites, and we are going for a white on white look, so opted for something else. But I loved it in person.

• Tiina
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Wow that is so interesting. Such a good comparison! But I def agree with the decision to go white on white for yours. Happy hunting.

• sarahdjennings
    6 years ago

@jcneviaser would you mind sending a pic that shows Noble Gray paired with your gray island?

• Melody Gra
    6 years ago
    I was wondering if anyone else had pics with Noble grey...it's my favorite slab alone, but I can't figure out if it's too dark with my gray cabinets
  • sarahdjennings
    6 years ago

Melody I was having the same issue. Went back to the stone warehouse last week with a few gray cabinet options and it really looked way too gray... the gray cabinet almost made the counter look blue vs gray. :(

• Melody Gra
    6 years ago
    I did find this kitchen from a designer in Australia...I think it's pretty but I'm still unsure http://sundaycollector.com.au/2017/03/sunday-collector-renovation-kitchen/
  • melodiya99
    6 years ago

Sarah, I just read your other post, and it sounds like we have very similar taste:) I was able to find the Noble grey in a display (there's a search feature on caesarstones website) and it was way way lighter than it looked with the sample... here's a picture with my grey Ikea cabinet...i felt that it was really lovely:)

• sarahdjennings
    6 years ago

Looks awesome!! Our gray is super light - like BM Nimbus Gray. The darker definitely complements that quartz.

• ucan2
    6 years ago

I was thinking of using it for our bathroom. What do you think of grey cabinets and Noble Grey Quartz with black and white tile on the floor and wainscoting on the walls? The tub would have white subway tiles to the ceiling. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

• hiccup4
    6 years ago

Would Noble Grey work with cream cabinets?

• sarahdjennings
    6 years ago

How cream? Like off-white or more yellow-toned?

• hiccup4
    6 years ago

BM "Marble White" cabinets.

• sarahdjennings
    6 years ago

Hmm, that’s a tough call. Have you looked at Bianco Drift? That isn’t as cool-toned as the Noble Gray

• Lea Geller
    6 years ago

These are so helpful. Putting in light gray cabinets and wanted one of the Caesarstone concrete lines but they seem too high maintaince. I love this noble grey. Question: if any of you were going to go with a different caesarsrskne for the island (just to shake things up), what would you do?

• Melody Gra
    6 years ago

The showroom where I went to see the Noble grey installed had it on off white cabinets...it was pretty.

• PRO
    Pine Street Carpenters & The Kitchen Studio
    5 years ago

Here is a kitchen we remodeled with Caesarstone Noble Grey:

Kitchen Remodel in Wilmington, DE · More Info

• gmosbo
    5 years ago

Would someone please tell me where I can see noble grey on display? We need to make a decision by next Wednesday. We live in Melbourne.

• PRO
    Capstone Interiors
    5 years ago

Hi - probably a bit late but we used Noble Grey and in my opinion it is the most realistic of the super premium Caeserstone, more so than Stat Nuvo

• katchiu
    5 years ago

What color cabinets did you use with the Noble Grey @Capstone Interiors?

• Lea Geller
    5 years ago
    Wow, beautiful!
  • Lynn Wu
    5 years ago

jcneviaser Can you post a pic of the counter with the gray cabinets? Is it light or dark? Thanks.

• melodiya99
    5 years ago

's our

• kel_kat5
    4 years ago

Does anyone have pictures of the Noble grey on Ikea off-white bodbyn cabinets? Wondering if the grey base in the quartz is a decent match and not too much contrast.

• ayseuygur
    4 years ago

I'm wondering the same thing. If anyone has a picture of the noble grey with off-white cabinets, I would greatly appreciate it!

• Melody Gra
    4 years ago

ggthe 't

• kel_kat5
    4 years ago

We did Noble Grey with Bodbyn off-white.

• kel_kat5
    4 years ago

(2)

• denkyem
    4 years ago

Ours just went in today, with white Axstad Ikea cabinets. Here's a first photo -- apologies for the mess, reno is ongoing! We absolutely love it and think it looks great with the bright white. Will share some more pics once we're done in here!

• HU-830485589
    3 years ago

Hi! I was wondering if anyone who installed Noble Grey could tell me how it is holding up quality wise and if scratches are noticable with this color? Thanks!

• Lynn Wu
    3 years ago

I haven't noticed any scratches in mine.

• mle0782
    3 years ago

We have Noble Grey in both a bathroom and laundry room—no issues whatsoever!

• Melody Gra
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

i think the Noble grey turned out great! I think there was a time that beet juice was left on the counter and I thought it stained but it actually disappeared over a few days of normal cleaning.

• Lara Lipschitz
    3 years ago

Does anyone have noble grey with brown wood caninets?

• cj_momof5
    3 years ago

I'm wondering the same thing!

• meggswife
    3 years ago

Lara and CJ,

I too searched and wasn’t able to find pictures with brown wood cabinets We went with IKEA’s Grimslov Brown and just paid for our Noble Grey counters today. It will be a few weeks, but I will post pictures as soon as I’m able to. Hopefully it will help someone!

• kel_kat5
    3 years ago

I would love to see people’s backsplash with the noble grey. I just started a post with poll.

• kel_kat5
    3 years ago

Ours-

• meggswife
    3 years ago

I only have this picture so far, but it turns out that Noble Grey looks fabulous with Grimslov Brown - yay! More to come...

• bwhaney
    3 years ago

Not the best photo from our 2017 remodel - not currently home to take new ones - but we absolutely love our Noble Grey countertops!

• meggswife
    3 years ago

Gorgeous, bwhaney! I also love your backsplash tile!

• Robyn Sagatov
    3 years ago

@bwhaney - are those Grimslov cabinets with the Noble Grey countertop?

• bwhaney
    3 years ago

Yes! We love them...

• meggswife
    3 years ago

Noble Grey with Grimslov Brown

• Melissa Kurmakov
    22 days ago

Just came across this thread. We still love our choice of Noble Grey countertops with SW Creamy cabinets. 2021 kitchen refresh.

Sponsored