singhdeez

mindless incorrigibles putting Budha idols in washrooms simply show their moral bankruptcy.!!

13 years ago
Zenbath · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    Bankrupt because you perceive the idols as false or blasphemous? So judgmental.
  • 12 years ago
    No because, in general a Mahayana Buddha, at that stage is considered a religious symbol. And it is well noted that you should not undress or do fowl nature (bathroom) in the presence. But to each their own.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you, remykins, I welcome and appreciate very kindly your putting new light on the subject and the esteemed Mahayana perspective.
  • 12 years ago
    I wouldn't put any religious symbol in my bathroom since I personally find that inconsiderate, rude, gross. I respect faithful people of any religion.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    hi san_ja, I find a sublime beauty in people of any tradition, faith, or religion, able to manifest the spiritual dimension of building up humanity in a constructive manner. Lack of this is disrespect.