organic_smallhome

BM Natural Wicker, Hepplewhite Ivory and Natural Cream

organic_smallhome
16 years ago

Has anyone used any of these colors on their walls? If so, would you mind posting a pic, if possible? Thanks. :)

Comments (10)

• scottmel
    16 years ago

I just posted a RAVE review the other day on Natural Cream by BM. PERFECT color!!!! I mean perfect. I tried over 75.00 worth of BM samples and every shade seem to go yellow, peach or green on me. This shade is just perfect - I can't describe it but is perfect against stark white. I did my entire master bathroom in it. I plan to post pics this weekend but I warn you, what looks good here may look totally different there. I tried wicker and it was YELLOW which I was not after - wanted neutral and I got it but a dark neutral, not white, creme - definate sand beige - VERY true to the color card from the store. THAT I can testify too...Pics soon or email me direct and I can send you a pic, just not ready to post the whole bathroom yet! SCOTTMEL@ZBZOOM.NET Melissa

• organic_smallhome
    Original Author
    16 years ago

scottmel: Thank you so much! I'll wait for you to post a pic here. Finding that perfect non-yellow neutral is so difficult!

lynn: Thanks for the info. I might try a little Bone White, too. I have a feeling it might be a bit too grey, but you never know until you get it on the wall!

• Sueb20
    16 years ago

I have Natural Wicker in my bedroom and master bath. Sorry, no pictures, but it is not "yellow" at all in my rooms.

• susanlynn2012
    16 years ago

I would LOVE to see a picture of BM Natural Wicker since I was going to use that color for my family room and kitchen until I found out it was a 99.7% match for BM Bone White so I might as well use Bone White that is in a ready mix can. I wonder what the .3% difference is? It appears golden and very neutral and beautiful in my rooms. I was going to paint my bedroom with that color but the painter started to paint a wall and then called me upstairs to tell me it was coming out with a lot of orange in it. Little did he know it was reflecting off of the Oak I then had in the room and I wish he would have just painted the room since I am sure I would have been so happy with that color and my Antique White furniture. But now I am not sure what I want. The Natural Cream is very pretty in Melissa's bathroom. I have Bone White now in several rooms and it does change color depending on what is around it and it does have a tiny bit of red in it.

• susanlynn2012
    16 years ago

I am bumping up this thread to remind others to post pics if they have time. Thanks.

• susanlynn2012
    16 years ago

organic_smallhome, did you end up trying BM Bone White Vs. BM Natural Wicker. I wonder what the .3% difference is in the two colors? I love the BM Bone White in my family room since it changes colors and is always pretty. Sometimes is a a light neutral beige, and other times it appears golden beige in certain lighting and is always so pretty to me. I wanted to use it in my bedroom but when I tried it with my oak furniture in there (before I changed to the Antique White Furniture), it seems to pick up some orange as it was going on the wall so I got scared. On the BM Paint chip, it appears to have a gray cast but none of the rooms I have used it in have a gray cast. It is a very warm neutral color.

• brutuses
    16 years ago

scottmel, I just went and bought a quart of eggshell Natural Cream to try. I'll let you know how I like it. FYI to others who may want to try it, BM doesn't have it in sample size, you have to buy a quart. No biggie for me, I have an entire house here to paint before it goes up for sale. All these samples will get used, I promise you. HA! Having BM down the street makes it way too convenient to go get samples. I'm turning around to walk out the store and who is standing there, none other than my DH. He had he ran out of primer on a job and was there to pick some up. As I was trying to hide the can behind my back, he said what's that? I showed him and he said, oh that's good. Good thing I wasn't trying to hide anything. LOL

• brutuses
    16 years ago

I tried the Natural Cream and I like it alot. You're right, it doesn't have any undertones. I've painted next to some other colors to see how it blends and it blends really well. You don't realize how much color these "off whites" have until you paint them next to a true while. It's definitely in the running.

• Alice Sherwood
    6 months ago

I tried natural wicker too and it looks yellowish in my room l. On your rec I'm going to try Natural Cream. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored