12 Posts
Dani Naughton started a discussion
Opinions on possible Lantern update - Hi there I am considering switching out my front lanterns. Below is the option I am considering, but i want to make sure i am in keeping wit... Read More
    Comment
Dani Naughton started a discussion
To change the backsplash or counter? - A few years ago in an attempt to update my kitchen (came with house, not my choices), I changed the backsplash with the idea that when it wa... Read More
    55 Comments
Dani Naughton started a discussion
Adding Shutters - Hi there. I have always toyed with the idea of adding shutters to my rather basic colonia (I live in New England). However I am not sure if ... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
Dani Naughton started a discussion
Painting headboard/mantle - I am considering painting the beadboard above the mantle and behind surrounding the built-ins a taupe color. I would also consider including... Read More
    7 Comments
Dani Naughton started a discussion
“copper penny” aluminum gutters - I am considering installing aluminum gutters in a “copper penny” finish. Does anyone have experience with how these hold up in the elements ... Read More
    11 Comments
Dani Naughton started a discussion
exterior paint colors - This is a beautiful choice of complimenting paint colors. I am looking to paint my home in a similar scheme. Would you mind sharing the pain... Read More
    Comment
Dani Naughton started a discussion
navy living room - Hi everyone! I am considering painting my family room a navy blue color. I would only be painting two of the walls because I would Like to k... Read More
    27 Comments
Dani Naughton started a discussion
Which direction should tile go?? - Hi there within the coming weeks i will be updating my kitchen (floor, cabinets, counters). The floor plan will be staying the same, so my q... Read More
    22 Comments
Dani Naughton started a discussion
Counter tops without template - In process if redoing kitchens, my cabinets and floors are due to be installed within the next few weeks. i am considering using a counterto... Read More
    21 Comments
Dani Naughton started a discussion
Paint that will go with both warm cabinets and cool trim?? - Looking to paint my walls which transition my kitchen into living space. The trim/moulding/pillars (which are all quite visible from kitchen... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...