11 Posts
Rai F started a discussion
wall color paint - Love the paint wall color with these cabinets. Can you tell me what the white wall paint color name is and the brand? Thanks!
    Comment
Rai F started a discussion
paint color on wall - Hi, can you tell me what color is the white on the wall?
    1 Comment
Rai F started a discussion
signature hardware Cohen vs Oatey linear drain…reviews? better brand? - Trying to decide between signature hardware Cohen drain and Oatey tile in drain. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on these two brands….b... Read More
    1 Comment
Rai F started a discussion
What size linear drain for 48 inch wide shower going wall to glass?& - Sales consultant at Ferguson sold us a 36 inch linear drain, but I cancelled it as I saw on here the drain should be as long as possible. If... Read More
    Comment
Rai F started a discussion
grout color on floor and walls - This is a beautiful design what was the grout color? I love how seamless the tile looks.
    Comment
Rai F started a discussion
cabinet paint color - What paint color are the cabinets? I love them!
    Comment
Rai F started a discussion
paint color on blue wall - what paint (name/brand) is the blue-gray wall? I love that color! Beautiful job ans so creative!
    2 Comments
Rai F started a discussion
Advice about curbless shower with linear drain and 12 x 24 tiles - We are planning a bathroom remodel. Shower has 2 walls and rest will be glass (see image). We are looking at installing a linear drain and s... Read More
    10 Comments
Rai F started a discussion
body jets/spray jets: which model to buy? - Any recommendations? Hubby wants 3 jets (we could do 4 if needed). I would like something that is more than just a spray (we saw the kohl’s ... Read More
    9 Comments
Rai F started a discussion
zero-entry shower leveling question - When doing a zero-entry/curbless shower do you need to level the entire floor? My bathroom is in slab. Our shower is in a corner. My designe... Read More
    7 Comments
Show More Events...