17 Posts
Toni L started a discussion
Looking to install an ikea 135" floating credenza. Best or Section? - Hello. I am going to install a 135" floating credenza across the back wall of my dining room. I have installed ikea kitchens and will... Read More
    1 Comment
Toni L started a discussion
Gray paint color - do you know the brand and color of paint? thank you
1 Like    Comment
Toni L started a discussion
liebherr refrigerator - liebherr refrigerator quality
    14 Comments
Toni L started a discussion
whitewash an exterior brick chimney - Hello All. I was tuck pointing an exterior brick chimney over the weekend. I would like to paint it but understand that this is not a good... Read More
    4 Comments
Toni L started a discussion
    2 Comments
Toni L started a discussion
nebia shower systems reviews? - has anyone used a nebia shower system and installed one in their home? how do you like it? how has it held up? how complex is the install... Read More
    1 Comment
Toni L started a discussion
best quality and most cost efficient flat pack kitchen cabinets - Hello. I need to purchase some flat pack kitchen cabinets. These are for a vacation home and getting them back to the property will not be... Read More
    15 Comments
Toni L started a discussion
Best gas cooktop under $2k that fits over a wall oven. - Hello Peeps. Need your help. I found a great deal on a really nice wall oven over the weekend. A top GE model for 80% off and got it for ... Read More
    4 Comments
Toni L started a discussion
LG SIGNATURE 7.3 Cu.ft. Dual Fuel - Double Oven Range with ProBake Con - Hello All. I am thinking of getting this range as Costco is running a really good price on it right now. My question is, does anyone know ... Read More
    Comment
Toni L started a discussion
Has anyone used Maplecraft USA for replacement cabinet doors? - Our Crystal cabinets are 16 years old. Designer white shaker cabinet fronts and drawers. They are lovely but the finish has never held up ... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...