8 Posts
Maureen Fullerton started a discussion
Floor tile - I am looking for this exact tile for my mudroom area floor. Can you please tell me exactly what tile maker and color is? and where I can fin... Read More
    Comment
Maureen Fullerton started a discussion
tile and countertop - Hello, what is the wall/floor tile and also, what is the countertop material/color?
    Comment
Maureen Fullerton started a discussion
sink and faucet - what sinks and faucets are in the photo? i'd like to get the same! thanks in advance.
    Comment
Maureen Fullerton started a discussion
What brand are the sink and toilet please? - What brand are the sink and toilet please?
    Comment
Maureen Fullerton started a discussion
Flower Vase holding the hydrangeas - Luckily, you've been great at answering other people's questions as they've shared the same questions as I've had. But, I have one more for... Read More
    1 Comment
Maureen Fullerton started a discussion
I received two slightly different shades - Please contact me as I purchased two of these lights via Houzz and don't know how to follow up with the seller on these items. -Maureen
    2 Comments
Maureen Fullerton started a discussion
Where is the wallpaper from? Who makes it? Thanks in advance. - Any brand, manufacturer, seller information on the wallpaper please? Thanks in advance.
    1 Comment
Maureen Fullerton started a discussion
What kind of wood flooring is this? - Curious about wood floors that look this good.
2 Likes    2 Comments