13 Posts
moni7 started a discussion
Need help for the fireplace - Hi everyone! I am currently in the process of deciding the type of stone for the fireplace. We have tray ceilings that are 9 feet tall. Some... Read More
    1 Comment
moni7 started a discussion
are decorative columns still in style or not? - I am in the process of buying a new home It's an open concept bungalow there are decorative columns on a half wall in the living room and di... Read More
    11 Comments
moni7 started a discussion
Need help for garage door update - Hi I want to change the garage door as they are very old and non insulated. There is an arch above the door as shown in the pictures I want... Read More
2 Likes    6 Comments
moni7 started a discussion
I need help for carpet runner - I have recently refinished the stairs from honey oak to dark espresso stain finish. The color of the walls is yellow in f aux finish now but... Read More
    20 Comments
moni7 started a discussion
    2 Comments
moni7 started a discussion
    1 Comment
moni7 started a discussion
Need help for hallway closet doors and paint - I have redone the floors in the hallway now I want to replace the bi-fold doors with something that can update the space please help me I a... Read More
    2 Comments
moni7 started a discussion
Need an opinion for Mother of Pearl kitchen back splash - I have 5 inch space besides the cabinet and my installer has already put the back splash half way under the cabinet and he has left me the o... Read More
    15 Comments
moni7 started a discussion
Back splash help under the cabinets - I have recently renovated my kitchen and now I want to install the back splash but the problem is cabinets are not aligned with the counter ... Read More
    10 Comments
moni7 started a discussion
Need help for kitchen renovation - I am renovating my kitchen. I did new floors last year and it is 12 x 24 porcelain tiles in almond color. Now I want to change the cabinets ... Read More
1 Like    10 Comments
Show More Events...